Dual mode doesn't look like to the description

why when you install totalfinder (El Capitan) dual mode doesn’t look like to the description? The sidebar allways is in the left side, in the web’s description one tab has this sidebar in left side and the other in right side.

Confirmed, I didn’t find a way how to implement this under El Capitan.

Other shortcomings of El Capitan version are listed here (as you probably noticed already):

Implemented again for El Capitan in v1.7.6:
http://totalfinder.binaryage.com/beta-changes#latest

Is it necessary disable SIP?

yes, no change there

And what are the consequences of disable this for my macbook?
When I back to totalfinder from other app (switching between applications with cmd+tab)? I have lag in the animation.

Please read more here:

Yes, some people reported performance issues with TotalFinder. But unfortunately I wasn’t able to reproduce them here. I should switch to slower machine, I guess :slight_smile:

i don’t think that the issue it’s caused for a slow machine

What file display mode do you use? List View? Column View? icons? How many files do you have in view? Any network drive mounted? How many tabs? Anything special about your settings? Using Folders on top? Column View Auto Width? And other TotalFinder settings?

Anything could be causing it. I need more input.

In other words: Could you try to disable individual TotalFinder features one-by-one to pinpoint the one which is causing the slowness?

What file display mode do you use? List View? Column View? icons? -> List view
How many files do you have in view? -> 0 or 1 or 10
Any network drive mounted? No
How many tabs? 1(i have tested with 1,2 or 3 tabs)
Anything special about your settings? No (i have tested also disabling all features of totalfinder)
Using Folders on top? No
Column View Auto Width? No
And other TotalFinder settings? No

This issue happens:
1.when back to totalfinder (with full-screen or not) from an app in full-screen using cmd+tab or vice versa.
2. when back to totalfinder in full-screen mode form an app in not full-screen mode using cmd+tab or vice versa.

With totalfinder in not full-screen and others apps in not full-screen this not happens.
It’s a issue in the transition, lag and break animation.