Spaces jump when using MS Powerpoint 11

Hi I am using total spaces 2 under Mavericks (19.9.5). When opening two powerpoint files with MS Powerpoint 11 (14.3.8) in two different spaces, Total spaces will often (not always) automatically jump to the space, where I opened powerpoint first when actually selecting the space with the file, which was opened secondly. This gets very annoying as I keep working, trying to switch between files in both spaces. Do you have any idea on how to solve this problem?

Firstly, are you using the latest version of TotalSpaces2?

But this may not fix it - I believe (from this earlier discussion Microsoft Word / Exce / PowerPointl (2011) not changing spaces properly ) that those microsoft programs also do this when using just Mission Control.

If that’s the case, then I’m not hopeful I can easily fix the issue - when the system demands a space change, TotalSpaces2 can’t usually ignore it, unless I can figure out a universal rule for that circumstance.

But anyway please let me know if it happens just with Mission Control and we can take it from there.

You are right. It happens just with Mission Control as well. No solution in sight, I guess … Thanks for your reply.