Any chance to have Visor back with native tabs?

Really loved the visor behavior, but I’ve been using native tabs since Mavericks and I am very happy with it.
Would it be possible to somehow decouple the visor behavior from the tabs stuff? Thus being able to enable visor with native tabs?

7 Likes

It is definitely possible. I just need to spend some time on implementation. I disabled it because I didn’t have time to do that.

Let’s wait for more people requesting it. So far I’ve got less than 10 emails for that.

+1. But I also like the tab split feature. Only thing I would like to separately choose is the native look of the tabs.
What I mean: I do like the TF-tabs and their features and I do like the visor but I would like to see the Safari tab design. Could even be the same place (above the symbol bar), just offer the native optic for TF-tabs.

I desperately would like this feature. I starred the topic - is that sufficient to vote for it?

No. I think you should like the initial post in the topic (click the heart icon)

Just a bump to re-register my interest! Please add this… I find TotalFinder tabs unnecessary compared against Mavericks/Yosemite tabs (no offence, the implementation is solid enough; but native tabs are faster and more stable).

Visor is the killer feature that I need. I paid for TF but have uninstalled for now; I keep checking back hoping these features will be split.