Facing problem while switching spaces in multiple display setup

bug

Hi,

I am facing an weird problem. When I try to do transition using hotkeys from one space to another and come back, the active display changes.

Lets say, I am a display 2 which has chrome and display 1 has terminal; display 2 is active in space 1. Then I switch spaces and come back to space 1 again, active display becomes display 1. This behavior shows up with any display which contains terminal(display with terminal becomes active nevertheless)

I even tried with “defaults write com.binaryage.TotalSpaces2 useActiveScreenForSwitching -bool YES”, did not help. I tried setting useActiveScreenForSwitching to No and keeping the mouse in Display 2.

BTW, I have sync grid setup and display 2 is my secondary display(external display).

I would really appreciate if anyone can help me out to solve this problem. :slight_smile:

Thanks

Hm, this is probably a bug in the way that the frontmost app is activated once the desktop has been switched when in sync grids mode (so basically this part doesn’t understand which monitor is active).

I’ll see if it’s possible to do something about this.