Occasional title bar flashes with spinning beachball

I’m runningTS 2.4.9 on OSX 10.12.1 on a retina MBP w/ dual Thunderbolt displays and occasionally when switching desktops the system goes haywire whereby the focus of an application will bounce back and forth between the two displays and I get the spinning beach ball of death.

The current workaround is to simply switch to a different desktop and then switch back.

Anyone else experience this? Thanks.

I have the same problem. It only occurs with two monitors. I have tested it with two laptops also: MBP 13-inch and 15-inch. macOS version is 10.12.1 and SIP is partially disabled.

Small video about the problem: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/107860050/totalspaces%20problem2.mov

Weird behaviour starts around 0:05

How to reproduce:
What I do in the video is that I change between two spaces quite fast and click with my mouse also. This is pretty hard to reproduce consistently. The best bet is if you have two browsers (I use chrome) in different spaces. Then when you click on refresh button and change to another space and then change back to original space the problem occurs maybe every fifth or sixth time. Another way I was able to reproduce this was with opening a new tab in the browser.