Small issue after updating High Sierra to 10.13.3 -- ok now

i just updated High Sierra from 10.13.2 to 10.13.3 using the Combo Updater (i always use Combo updaters) and the Finder/TotalFinder would not launch, putting up an error mentioning something about a Finder plug-in that would not start (TotalFinder was working fine in 10.13.2)…
So i restarted into recovery (command - R) and ran ‘csrutil disable’ even though i had never turned it back on.
After doing this and restarting, everything seems to work fine again…
The odd thing is that i had never turned SIP back on…

In any case, i hope this helps…

I was using Sierra 10.12.6 without any problem with TotalFinder even with sip protection enabled, yesterday I’ve upgraded to High Sierra 10.13.3 and Total finder only works with sip protection disabled.

I’he tried to uninstall it 3 times with sip enabled and with sip totally disabled, and it works normally, but if I start sip protection again total finder didn’t launch anymore.

Besides that I’m suffering with another problem that the visor always use half of my screen and is impossible to resize it to occupy a lesser space on screen, I can only increase the windows and never decrease

btw. Looks like the Visor resizing issue is described here already:

My theory is that the Apple system updater removed /System/Library/ScriptingAdditions/TotalFinderSIP.osax. Which could happen if they decided to clean-up ScriptingAdditions in system folders. But then normal reinstallation with SIP disabled should fix it.

Could you run TotalFinder diagnostics for me? Maybe I could see something there: