Total Spaces shows overview grid on lock screen

I have my 3rd mouse button set to activate the overview grid and I’m finding that it will activate when the lock screen is active. This basically displays the current state of my desktops, which could include sensitive material. Since the whole purpose of the lock screen is to keep people out of my computer, can you see if you can fix this?

I tried several different keyboard shortcuts, but they don’t seem to be able to activate the overview grid on the lock screen. Only the 3rd button does.

Not sure when it started happening, but I’ve seen it on Yosemite 10.10.5 and El Capitan 10.1.1. On two different 15" retina MBPs and a older 2010 MacPro, so don’t think it’s a particular computer or software installation.

I did find a temporary workaround. I set my Logotech software to have the 3rd button do a keystroke combination and then assigned that keystroke to the Total Spaces overview grid. Then turned off the mouse button activation in Total Spaces. Seems to prevent it from activating on the lock screen.

So I have a temp solution, but you might want to see if you can avoid activating the grid when the lock screen is active. It’s actually a little scary that an addon can get around the lock screen.

Yes, this is a bug, I already have a fix for it, I’ll make a release shortly.

This version should work correctly:

http://downloads.binaryage.com/TotalSpaces2-2.3.9.dmg

Yup, that fixed it.

Thanks for the quick fix.