Application windows disappear on transition

hello. totalspaces2 is freakin awesome. happy to be here, even to report a bug.

here is a video of the bug: https://youtu.be/yqcYcgLT198

this issue does not occur when switching spaces via the grid overview, only when switching spaces horizontally and vertically.

i have a 9x9 square grid. almost always, when i switch from a 1st column space into a 2nd column space (moving right), the application window in that 2nd space disappears. sometimes the wallpaper in that space turns black, too. additionally, iā€™ve seen an application window in the 3rd column space disappear when switching via same-row circulation from the 1st column back to the 3rd, but i wasnā€™t able to reproduce that in the video.

thanks for your time! love this app, its smoothening my workflow a lot despite this hitch and i plan to purchase after the trial is over.

i think this is the same issue as: Not restoring windows

fixed by turning off ā€œAutomatically Hide and Show Menu Barā€ in macOS general preferences.

ideally i would be able to use totalspaces2 without the menubar, but iā€™m a happy camper.

this inside cube animation is so much fun. working with an 11in screen everyday, the amount of extra ā€˜spaceā€™ i get is really a gamechanger.

now iā€™m gonna go spin around inside my little box. thanks :slight_smile:

Yeh, I can see the issue, Iā€™ll try to figure out the reason, thank you.

1 Like