[BUG] Name and icon of file/folder are visually cloned upon new file save (refresh issue)

bug
issue

Hi, I’m experiencing a really annoying bug which is totally disrupting my workflow and causing me headaches.
As you can see in the screenshots below, the weird issue is occurring every time I’m saving a file basically anywhere on my computer.
When using the List icons view, any newly-saved file will cause the top-most item (regardless whether it’s a folder, or a file) to be visually cloned upon new file saving. This happens only if a TotalFinder window is already open on that specific location. In order to be able to figure out which is the newly-saved file, I need to either change the view from List, to Icons, Columns, or Cover Flow in the folder’s View options, or close and then re-open the folder altogether. As you can imagine, this whole process is quite frustrating, not to mention time-consuming.

Is there anything that could be done to fix this?

Thank you.

Seriously now, isn’t there anyone who could help me figure out a solution to this annoying problem? It’s incredibly frustrating, as I’m wasting so much time doing the same thing again and again…

refresh the page is simple

Seriously? Simple, yet totally disruptive. Especially when you’re doing this hundreds of times a day. But thanks for your completely useless input.