Cannot swap desktop position - TotalSpace2 v2.9.9

I cannot swap my desktop position. Please see this video: https://youtu.be/OBFZa0ZpfvY

Please let me know how to fix this.

Thanks.

1 Like

I am also having the same issue. TS 2.9.9 on macOS 11.4. Tried rebooting and reinstalling TS, no help so far. After trying to remove and re-create desktops, I am no longer able to create additional desktops - I receive the error about the system limit being 16, even though I’m only requesting 3 additional, for a total of 12 desktops… Any help is really appreciated. This is messing up my workflow.

1 Like

I have seen the same problem and I have found a work around.

The trick is that you open up mission control and keep adding spaces through mission control. In my case I had two rows of 3 and wanted to add a 3rd row of 3. It didn’t work. I then thought remove one row and then add it again. Maybe the application is confused. Guess what after that I was limited to 3. Only after I increased by #screens to 9 in mission control I could configure TotalSpaces again.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, but I can’t use freda’s workaround since I use only one desktop – the rest of the screens are for full-screen apps (2 per screen). I too am running macOS 11.4, and TS 2.9.9.

I have same issue. I’m using TotalSpaces2 v2.9.9 with two external monitors.
When I reorder spaces from mission control with mouse drag&drop, the order is changed. But TotalSpaces2 does not recognize the changes, so I still have old order of spaces for ‘Change spaces’ with hot key.

When I restart TotalSpaces2, then I could get reordered spaces.

Thank you for your supports!