Copy that. I will turn the Finder feature back on and sit tight until WWDC.
FYI here is my top 5 list of must have OS X apps and why:
1. (tie) Total Finder and Dual Mode. Way better implementation that PathFinder or CommanderOne as it is embedded in native Finder.
1. (tie) BetterTouchTool for window resizing and dealing with the hugely annoying ESC key on the MBP touch pad...replaced Spectacle and/or BetterSnapTool
2. Butler for many helpful things
3. Owly (like Caffeine) for keeping the screen awake
4. WindowMizer for old school window shade effect
5. LiteSwitch X for additional app switching features