Future support of Apple Silicon Macs?

Very keen to participate in the beta on M1. Wating for months.

Non availability of TS on M1 is a big big bummer.

I’m really Big Fan of TotalSpace2.

I really want to be a tester of TotalSpace3.

my email is rpf5573@kakao.com

check please!!!

Hi stephen.
We’re hoping for an early TotalSpaces3 release.
I wanna be a tester too.

I’ve just got a M1 mac mini — would be totally keen to be a tester for TotalSpaces3 — virtual desktops is such a core part of how I use a mac. Couldn’t imagine using it any other way.

Hi @stephen ! Would love to test beta as well… How can I get a copy? Thanks!

Carla

Guys,

I have been a TS user for years, and I was very disappointed when I had to give it up with the purchase of an M1 MacBook. Wishing you the best on the TS3 development and let us know as soon as it’s available. You can also put me on the list of beta requesters.

Best of luck in your continued success.

Regards,

Tony

I have M1 MacBook Air, I want to test Total Spaces 3 beta, thanks.

I’d want to test TotalSpaces3 as well.
Please let me know thorugh my GitHub.

Hi! I’d like to volunteer for testing Total Spaces 3 too.

Can’t live without this! Please add me to 3.0 Beta!
Keep up the great work!
Thank you!

I would love to test TS 3 as well.

Open for testing TS3, macbook air m1

The announcement for TS3 status was in the blog post of January 10. Any progress to announce?

Thanks.

Also wondering if there are any updates on this; I can’t live without TotalSpaces! This is one of the only things left that is stopping me from ordering one of the new MacBook Pros. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Same as all the above, excited for TS3! Would be happy to beta test!

Took the plunge with a new M1 Max MBP. Please add me to beta testers if possible.

1 Like

Also just hopped on to the M1 platform and would -love- to have TotalSpaces. Please add me to the list of interested beta testers.

Hello, also interested to be beta tester. Just jumped on an M1 and I am already feeling unproductive without TS2.

Hi there, just bought an M1 Pro based MacBook Pro. I would be Happy to beta test. 2h without it and already missing this amazing software ^^`

Auto-reply, alpha is available here : Can we help test Total Spaces 3 if we have Apple silicon? - #2 by stephen

1 Like