Future support of Apple Silicon Macs?

I’m in for the Beta as well. Yours is the most important App in my Mac-World, and my M1 is already annoying me.

Oh - yes, and please do not hesitate to name your price - off course I will pay for a T3 - once available !

Me too. Total Spaces is one of the most usefull Apps on my Mac. As someone here said before: Without it I feel trapped!
I would definitely pay for the update as well!

Hi @stephen, I’m very happy to be a beta tester as well!

Hi @stephen, can I be a beta tester, please?

I’m very happy to be a beta tester as well!

How can I be updated when TotalFinder is available for the M1 Chip? I would love to use TotalFinder on my new Mac Mini. Thanks.

Read the Blog.

TF is end of life with Big Sur and Intel, indeed a tragedy.

I held off on Big Sur until there was a version of TS that would run on it. I should have checked about M1 Macs. I just got a new M1 MacBook Pro (I’m actually still in the process of setting it up!) and am crushed that TS doesn’t run on it! Add me to the list of first adopters when TS3 is available!

Very interested in beta testing!

Very keen to participate in the beta on M1. Wating for months.

Non availability of TS on M1 is a big big bummer.

I’m really Big Fan of TotalSpace2.

I really want to be a tester of TotalSpace3.

my email is rpf5573@kakao.com

check please!!!

Hi stephen.
We’re hoping for an early TotalSpaces3 release.
I wanna be a tester too.

I’ve just got a M1 mac mini — would be totally keen to be a tester for TotalSpaces3 — virtual desktops is such a core part of how I use a mac. Couldn’t imagine using it any other way.

Hi @stephen ! Would love to test beta as well… How can I get a copy? Thanks!

Carla

Guys,

I have been a TS user for years, and I was very disappointed when I had to give it up with the purchase of an M1 MacBook. Wishing you the best on the TS3 development and let us know as soon as it’s available. You can also put me on the list of beta requesters.

Best of luck in your continued success.

Regards,

Tony

I have M1 MacBook Air, I want to test Total Spaces 3 beta, thanks.

I’d want to test TotalSpaces3 as well.
Please let me know thorugh my GitHub.

Hi! I’d like to volunteer for testing Total Spaces 3 too.

Can’t live without this! Please add me to 3.0 Beta!
Keep up the great work!
Thank you!

I would love to test TS 3 as well.