Hate the new update

The animation is jerky and the boxes in the changing graphic have turned gray. This is the best app ever, I’ve shown it to lots of people, but I would rather have the update reversed.

To be clear I mean TotalSpaces 2.2.20. Would like to roll back to the previous.

I’m finding the same thing - all animations related to totalspaces now seem to be laggy/jerky, including transitions, and the space-switching overlay graphic seems opaque where it wasn’t before. I think I’ll downgrade back to 2.2.9 and wait a while for a new update to become available that fixes this.

Running Yosemite on a 3.2 GHz Intel Core i3 iMac with 8GB of 1333MHz DDR RAM, with an ATI Radeon HD 5670 graphics card with 512MB of VRAM.

Ok, thanks for the feedback.

I am considering adding an option to change the notification graphic to the old style.

Rather more concerning are the jerky animations - are they smoother if you turn off the notification graphic animation? (select “Disable animation” in General Preferences)

It’d be nice if this was the default behavior on Mavericks; this Yosemite-style flat UI is especially jarring when displayed against non-Yosemite UX. I’ve downgraded to the previous version in the meantime.

This resolves the animation speed issue for me.