My question is best summarized through pictures. How do I get my total terminal to have multiple colors as shown on the website? My terminal is only 1 shade of green.
- Delete your Visor profile.
- Let TotalTerminal create the Visor profile for you (it is on preference pane)
- get inspiration in my .profile file: https://gist.github.com/darwin/102187 (it is a bit outdated, but it has some ENV variables for forcing colored output of some shell commands and some shell prompt tricks)
Please be more specific.
- Where is the profile you are speaking of located?
- Button to create Visor profile is greyed out and never clickable
- When I attempt to delete the only Visor profiles any of my search tools find (within the TotalTerminal bundles) TotalTerminal will no longer open and I have to reinstall.