Just wanted to say how much I love TotalFinder

It really makes my workflow much faster. It’s elegant, smooth and any Mac I use without it doesn’t feel complete. As a Windows user, Finder cut-and-paste of files feels like such a natural thing, I can’t imagine why it’s not a native feature, but it’s all possible thanks to TotalFinder.

As a dev myself, I know that you tend to only hear from people who are having problems with the software, and don’t get me wrong, I’ve had my share of quirks, but overall I’m a happy camper and I wanted to send some positivity your way. Keep on keepin’ on, TotalFinder is the best Finder-enhancement on the market and I’m thrilled to use it every day.

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words. I’m looking forward to WWDC to get my hands on new macOS. Hopefully we will be able to port TotalFinder there as well.

I totally agree with you. TotalFinder made me stop looking for a Mac-alternative for TotalCommander on Windows, it just fits in my working habits. I am so happy TF was pushed beyond the SIP-barrier and hope it will do so for the next version of MacOS.

2 Likes

I echo your thoughts, recently hacked my way into custom icons on the sidebar and the Finder has never looked better thanks to TF.

Echo comments that a Filter function would be a killer addition that I would gladly pay for as an option or a V2 of TF. Only think I envied from Xtra Finder.

1 Like