Latest Catalina - Finder becomes unresponsive

I am running 10.15.1. My Mac updated yesterday - I assume the latest release. Since then I have issues with Finder becoming unresponsive or very slow. I am not sure if it is related to this latest Catalina release? I am happy to post more details unless it is a known issue? Thanks.

Update - the tabs become unresponsive. I can still click on the files in the window

Hard to tell what went wrong.

Does it help killing Finder.app via CMD+OPT+ESC and then launch /Applications/TotalFinder.app again? I wonder if it gets stuck immediately or after some time.

Yup - sorry to tell you that 10.15.1 has broken LOADS of stuff. Totalfinder is now virtually useless and im having to use Pathfinder instead. Cut and Copy stop working after a few minutes and restarting finder and then restaring Total finder works but only for a short period of time and then the problem comes back - this is a real nuisance for me as I rely on cut and paste from Totalfinder :frowning: … Other issues with this update are Safari being slow, ACrobat Pro still not working properly - mystery memory hogging … I could go on but the list is too extensive … THIS cut/copy and paste problem WAS ALWAYS there with 10.15 but it only seemed to occur after a lot longer use - now its virtually immediate :frowning:

After initial issues - right after upgrading - things have started to calm down. So far I haven’t been able to reproduce the issues with the tabs. Cut and paste are working on mine. I will monitor and report back.