M1chip Don't work

is it possible to ask for a refund?

1 Like

Seriously. This is starting to get ridiculous.

Did you use Total Finder on an Intel machine and then get a M1 machine or did you buy Total Finder the same day you bought the new Mac? If you used the software on an Intel machine you can treat it the same way you treated D-base. You got value before the change. I have been using Total Finder for a number of years. I just got a new 13" MacBook Pro and it doesn’t work. I’ll wait until there’s a new version or a fix.

I concur - I have been using Totalfinder for years and still use it on my MacBook Air. I will wait for the release on M1 for my new Mac mini - and would even pay an upgrade fee for this. How else does the developer put food on the table???

I’m confused by the title of this conversation. Are you saying you got a new computer with an M1 chip and it doesn’t work? If so, you’re on the wrong forum. Or are you saying Total Finder does not work on a computer with an M1 chip?

TotalFinder doesn’t work with the M1 chip. A fix is in the works. (I use a MacBook Air M1 laptop with the M1 chipset).