Needing to reinstall Total Spaces each day

Question for you. I’ve installed TotalSpaces on a second computer and have a paid license. I’m running into a problem though where I need to reinstall TotalSpaces each morning when I get into the office. I’m using OS X 10.8.5 if that helps figure out the issue.

The second installation on my office computer is registered as well.

Hope you can help.

Thanks,
-Brant

Hi - what causes you to have to re-install it?

The installation doesn’t do very much really - it replaces the app and the scripting addition, and restarts the Dock.

It disappears from the apps each morning like it was never installed.

Do you mean it disappears from your Applications folder?

As if someone, or some process had moved it or deleted it?

The only reason I can think of is if you are on some corporate network where it’s resetting your apps each day - but it would be a strange kind of setup.

Yeah, that’s exactly what seems to happen, although I’m not in a corp network that resets my environment so very strange! Any ideas?

Not many - this is an odd one.

I could perhaps imaging it disappearing from the Dock (because it’s not an app that normally lives in the dock) - but actually disappearing from your Applications folder is extremely odd.

Can you go to Terminal.app and list the Applications directory, just to make sure it’s not there? (See graphic)

Thanks Stephen for the help. Let me try that next time it disappears and I’ll let you know what I find.

Cheers,
-Brant