Problem with desktop names and 3 monitors

I’m having an issue with TotalSpaces 2.8.12 on a Mac mini with macOS 10.15.6 and three horizontal monitors where, every time I wake my machine from sleep or reboot it, the two lateral monitors get switched, as far as TS is concerned. So, say I’ve named the monitor on the left “Left” and the monitor on the right “Right”, when I wake up my machine, those names will have been flipped and the apps that were assigned to the left-hand monitor will now be assigned to the right-hand monitor, and vice versa. I’ve tried renaming the monitors and reassigning the apps but it’s pointless, as it always flips, without fail.

Is this a known issue? Is there any way to fix it? Thanks.

I have the same Problem. High Sierra, 3 monitors (CX241, 2x Cinemadisplay 23"), 11spaces (9,1,1), NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 2047 MB.

The 11 spaces in the first display work flawlessly. The other two are buggy and keep changing. It worked, when I had only two Displays.

I thought the whole purpose of “TotalSpaces” was to supplement NOT HAVING extra monitors. I’ve tried it with external monitors, and its weird.

I’d suggest either using TotalSpace “or” the external monitors.
(just a suggestion)