Total Finder 1.12.0 Columns Collapse Bug Catalina 10.15.1

This is an intermittent bug where column view collapses to seeing tag colors or icons and NO text. See images. It’s especially crazy when in an app and I select View In Finder and see multiple no text columns (like in image) then the final column where I see the file and the directory it’s in—but all the previous columns collapsed to nothingness. If I double click on the right edge of a collapsed column it expands as it should. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I’m just assuming this is a Total Finder 1.12.0 Catalina bug. Never saw this happen in 10.14 with ealier versions of TF.

Yep, I occasionally see this, too. TF 1.12.2 on macOS 10.15.2 Beta (19C39d). So far, I haven’t been able to find out what pattern of events triggers this, so it’s especially annoying and hard to pin down.

Any time I do a search, will trigger it. Whether using Spotlight, or the search app Find Any File. And it will also happen if I trigger a “reveal in Finder” from most any app or even icons on the dock. And the further an item is buried in a directory, the more columns are compacted.