Total Spaces 3 on MacOS 13 Ventura

Waiting for the update of Total Spaces 3!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

I have Total Spaces 3 running pretty good on Ventura 13.4. I am using BetterTouchTool to trigger the hot corner action. I am able to see apps in all the windows. I am on a 2019 Macbook Pro 2.3Ghz 8 Core Intel i9. Transition graphics are a little jittery and slow, but the functionality is there.

2 Likes

@oschultz, What version number are you using? I’ve got TotalSpaces 3 v0.9.125 running on an Intel machine running Monterey, and I do not see all apps in all windows. When I click the menu bar the only option I see is “overview grid” and then the list of desktops.

Compare that with TotalSpaces 2 where the options are: Overview grid, Instant Expose, and Single Desktop Expose.

Furthermore, in TotalSpaces3 V0.9.125, when I select “Overview grid”, it only shows the desktop backgrounds, not my open windows. Contrast that with Mission Control which does show them.
TotalSpaces 3 Transition Options
TotalSpaces3 Menu Bar options

1 Like

I really hope that a stable version comes out for Ventura, and until then we are stuck with using BetterTouchTool together with the latest release of TS. I came across another solution that allows you to always show previews of Mission Control when you hit a hot corner. It is, of course, not as good as TS but I will try it out on my M2 Max. Here is the link for those who are interested in this solution: Reddit - Dive into anything