Total Spaces loses shortcuts from time to time

Hello :slight_smile: I love using total spaces, I use a lot the shortcut to switch desktops, I’ve mapped CTRL+{1,2,3,4,5,6} to each space I have, but sometimes the shortcuts stop working and I have to restart totalspaces, is there a way to fix this?

It also looks like only a few shortcuts stop working, like CTRL+2.

The only thing I can think of is that something else is trying to use those particular shortcuts.

This still happens to me, at least as recently as a couple months ago. I don’t know if I’ve seen it since then as I’ve been rebooting more (thanks, macOS) than I used to. But it definitely seemed more likely to occur after several days had passed and the laptop had been closed and opened (ie: changed sleep states) several times.
I’ve never found anything to have remapped ctrl-3 (the usual culprit) or the others (I’ve had 2 or 3 other ctrl-shortcuts fail also).

Can easily reproduce this by setting hotkeys for multiple spaces (with animation turned on) then activating them quickly (faster than the transition) until one or more stop working. In my case I’m using opt+1-4