TotalFinder 1.15.1 is not working on macOS Sonoma 14.0

TotalFinder 1.15.1 is not working on macOS Sonoma 14.0 and urgently needs an update to provide support!

2 Likes

Yes, it is not working in my M1 MacBook pro…ㅠㅠ

Works well on MB air 2020. The system had to be restarted.

+1

It works, but I can just click on icon to open new finder window, I have to right click and select new finder window.

I have the same issue like pkdesign. I can only open Totalfinder once after start/restart normally and than I always have to right click and select “new finder window” to reopen a new window. This on all my systems - independently if M2 MacBookPro or Intel-iMac on Sonoma 14.0. A complete uninstall and reinstalls doesn’t fix the issue…
Seems to be a Sonoma issue and it would be great to have a fix…
Thank you already in advance

It’s working ok on my MacBook Pro M1 16" in 14.0, with some occasional crashes. I have SIP completely disabled and allowing all apps via sudo spctl --master-disable. Not sure if that helps anyone.

I am having an issue on my M! Mac mini. The Finder completely locks up when I open the Applications folder. The Applications folder seems to be ok if I don’t have Total Finder running. Like my MacBook Pro,I have SIP disabled, and allowing all apps.

I also have the issue with being unable to open a TotalFinder window without right-clicking and choosing new window from there. M1 Max if it helps.

I have the Same Problem on Mac Mini M2 with Sonoma 14.0!

help! help ! not working on Sonoma 14.0 Mac M1

+1 = It works, but I can just click on icon to open new finder window, I have to right click and select new finder window. “MAC INTEL”

same for me

for me to.

hope someone is working on an update
(please release asap)

same here