TotalFinder status under macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)

When I do command+T for a new tab it doesn’t show in the quake like console. It actually opens a new window that remains invisible until I switch to the Terminal app manually again (by clicking on the finder or dock icon for Termina.app).

This thread is about TotalFinder. Not about TotalTerminal.

Switching windows vertically didn’t work for me when I’d installed High Sierra so I downloaded TS v2.6.14 and it’s just fine. However, the graphic on screen said ‘Trial Version’. Does this mean I’m going to have to pay again?

I have this issue too. Should I create a separate ticket?

I don’t know if it’s advantageous to create a separate ticket; perhaps that’s a question for darwin. I will say, however, that since the original posting, I have made a few more observations:
– The issue persists with TF 1.10.3
– I observe the problem on my MacPro tower, but not on my MacBookPro (both using the same software configuration: macOS 10.13 w/supplement, TF1.10.3)
– The problem does not occur on the MacPro when using macOS 10.12.6 and TF1.10.3

Any dates announced for the upgrade version that will support Sierra ?
I wanna buy also but am waiting for support on latest Mac OS.

Please grab TotalFinder 1.10.2, it is compatible with High Sierra (and Sierra as well):
https://totalfinder.binaryage.com/changes

I am experiencing the problem on a 2013 MacBook Air running High Sierra 10.13 (17A405).

I have experienced exactly the same issue as you, but I think I can give more details:

• When the glitch happens, it happens to every pane in that tab (but not necessarily to other tabs. The glitch happens on a per-tab basis)
  • The top of the pane contents align to the top of the ENTIRE TotalFinder window (verified with experimentation)
  • Navigating to a pane that has too many non-folder files in it causes the glitch to start (for example, the /Applications folder is a good candidate)
  • The “too many” above is relative to the height of the window. For example, when the glitch occurs, one can “fix” or rather “cover up” the existence of the glitch by making the window height very tall.
  • Navigating to a pane that does NOT have that problem and THEN resizing the window vertically resets the window drawing in some way and hence fixes the glitch.