TotalTerminal is not responsive when switching back/forth

I have TotalTerminal 1.4.5, and it has some strange behavior compared to its predecessor. I have my visor at FullScreen with Fade/slide animation. When I close Visor using my hotkey, it appears a little big lag: there is 0.5 to 1sec that visor isn’t responsive, but all the texts on the terminal turn transparent. And then it proceeds to close.
I tried to disable Fade animation, the transparent text disappears, however Visor still hangs for 0.5-1sec.

I suspect it has something to do with the animation parts, however I tried all settings without success.

PS: i am using Mavericks 10.9

I have that problem too. At my work I often need to switch to the terminal and back again (with hotkey, no animation), so it’s very annoying that there is now such a lag. I am using 10.8 and I was able to figure out that this problem exists since the 1.4.2 release. In 1.4.2, it’s not such a long lag, but even a noticeable lag. I downgraded now to 1.3, because that version works fine. Please, please fix that! I love TotalTerminal, but with that annoying lag it’s impossible to use it for me. :frowning:

Same problem. I only noticed it with the upgrade to 1.4.5, and it happens whether I have TotalTerminal set to fade or not. It’s surprisingly annoying (even though it’s such a little thing), because it interrupts my workflow.

I have released v1.4.6 on beta channel. I believe it should fix these issues:

Fixed. You’re a wizard.

That was fast! 1.4.6 fixed it for me as well.

By the way, it asks for a password when updating. I just left it empty and that worked fine.

That password thing is a mysterious issue. It happens only to few people, but was reported multiple times already.

Thank you very much! Works like a charm! :slight_smile: