While using Xcode, Ctrl+Cmd+Up opens TotalFinder

Hey,
One of the shortcuts in XCode is Ctrl+Cmd+up which moves from the .m file to the .h file.

This shortcut always worked well but since I installed TotalFinder, this shortcut opens up a folder in TotalFinder instead of staying inside Xcode for some reason.

Do you have any idea why this could happen ?

Thank you
Shai

Do you use Visor feature of TotalFinder? Do you have enabled Visor activation via double tapping some modifier key?

This sounds to me that TotalFinder steals focus from Xcode and CTRL+CMD+UP combo is applied to Finder app instead.

It totally does look like TotalFinder steals the focus for some reason …
Visor is off …

I’m with version 1.6.2 on OS X 10.10 Developer Preview

You may try to disable individual TotalFinder plugins to pin-point the code causing troubles:
cd /Library/ScriptingAdditions/TotalFinder.osax/Contents/Resources/TotalFinder.bundle/Contents/PlugIns

You can move individual plugins out of the folder, then restart Finder.app via CMD+OPT+ESC and launch /Applications/TotalFinder.app again.

I guess the focus stealing is somehow caused by the tabs plugin (that can be disabled via preferences as well).

Disabling tabs specifically didnt’ help. I’ll try disabling plugins specifically later and report the results.

Thanks
Shai