TotalFinder 1.15.1 works with macOS 15 Sequoia (so far)

So far TotalFinder worked right after installing the macOS 15 Sequoia beta. I haven’t had time to really test thoroughly, but it’s working at the moment.

2 Likes

Looks like I can’t access TotalFinder’s preferences in Sequoia. Clicking on “TotalFinder” highlights the tap icon, but state on the current tab.

I have same thing, but if you notice that there’s no difference between the Advanced screen and TotalFinder screen. I get TF finder options showing from the Finder pull-down, but no way to get to the TF prefs screen from the Finder pull-down.

I have SIP totally disabled and I’m not getting a loader error. I see TF loaded in Activiy Monitor, so I don’t think it’s the injector.

I am completely addicted to having a colorful Sidebar (complete with my own little custom icons). I am currently on Ventura and afraid to update to Sonoma or Sequoia in case the sidebar icons don’t work with those OS. Since, it looks like akemin_dayo is unfortunately (for us) too busy with her real job (completely understand) to update TotalFinder right now, I am wondering if one of you who has updated to Sonoma or Sequoia, could let me know if the option to show the sidebar icons in color is working on those OS.

I have Sonoma 14.6 (the latest public beta), and they works
Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 11.36.38

Alex1189 Thank you so much for taking the time to respond! I am going to brave the upgrade this weekend. Did you just upgrade to Sequoia? Did you have to reinstall TotalFinder? Or did it just work?