TotalFinder Support In macOS 10.14 Mojave

I know that you are determined that another Finder replacement is not needed, but I have not found another app that offers dual windows with their own separate devices lists. That’s what makes TotalFinder an essential app for me. I can’t tell you how many times I hit the visor hotkey since upgrading to Mojave and nothing happens. Like many, I used TF more than other app on a day-to-day basis. If there is another app out there that does offer dual windows with their own device lists, I would love to know about it.

chuckmi11er, Pathfinder actually now has a facility to have dual windows with their own separate sidebars (each sidebar can be set up differently). At first, I thought I could never do without Totalfinder however Pathfinder does a decent job.

1 Like

Thanks, Paul! I did discover that new feature. Still not as good as TF because the sidebars are not truly separate. If you are focused in the left window and click the right sidebar, it won’t change the right window, but the left instead. Seems like an obvious need for modification by the developer. The left sidebar should only affect the left window and the right sidebar should only affect the right window.

I really don’t want to disable SIP, but I’m missing TF. My workflow is really impacted negatively by its absence.